Garbage Disposal Repair in Savage, Eagan, Eden Prairie, MN, and Surrounding Areas
If you need garbage disposal repair in Savage, Eagan, Eden Prairie, or surrounding areas, our team at True Plumbing Solutions is here to help. We understand the significance of having a functional and reliable garbage disposal, and we’ll work quickly and efficiently to get yours up and running again.
Garbage disposal is an essential part of any kitchen, and when they break down, it can be a major inconvenience. That’s why our team offers fast and effective garbage disposal repair services. We’ll diagnose the problem and provide a solution that will get your disposal working like new again.
Don’t go another day without a functioning garbage disposal – call True Plumbing Solutions today!
Initial signs indicating repair for garbage disposal
- Leaking Garbage Disposal: If you have a leaking garbage disposal unit, it is important to repair it as soon as possible. A leak can lead to water damage and mold growth in your home.
- Clogged Garbage Disposal: If your garbage disposal is clogged, it will need to be repaired or replaced. A clog can prevent the disposal from working properly and cause it to overheat.
- Noisy Garbage Disposal: If your garbage disposal is making strange noises, it may need to be repaired or replaced. Strange noises can be an indication of several problems, including a loose blade or motor issue.
- Garbage Disposal Unit is Draining Slowly: If your garbage disposal unit is draining slowly, it may be due to a clog in the unit or the drainpipe.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, please call True Plumbing Solutions at (952) 658-9772 to schedule an appointment for Garbage Disposal Repair In Savage, MN, and the surrounding areas. We will be happy to help!
Lists of items that can harm garbage disposal units:
- Grease and oil
- Coffee grounds
- Potato peels
- Fruit pits and seeds
- Meat bones
- Glass, metal, and plastic
- Flower Clippings
- Popcorn Kernels
Is garbage disposal repair expensive in Savage, Minnesota
HomeAdvisor reports that most garbage disposals cost about $250 to fix, including labor. The total ranges from 70 dollars for an hour with a professional plumber’s help up to $400. Completely replacing it can run as high as $150! Call us today and let us help you find an estimate for the repair cost. We can inspect your unit and forecast the cost before starting the repair, and if we find the unit is too old or has suffered huge damage then we will recommend you for replacement instead of repairing, so you do not have to spend again and again to sort out the same issue.
Why choose True Plumbing Solutions for garbage disposal repair?
At True Plumbing Solutions, we pride ourselves on providing quality plumbing services at an affordable price. We’re dedicated to our customers and will work quickly and efficiently to get your garbage disposal repaired and back to normal. Please check our reviews on Facebook and Google to see what our customers have to say about our services!